Friday, April 4, 2008

14: bow out gracefully

So kids, this marks the end of my postings for the purpose of being graded. I'm probably going to keep my blog up, as I mentioned earlier today. I can't be sure as of right now what direction I'll be taking this. But, reflecting on the entire experience and looking over my work, I've come to realize that I put a lot of stake into co-optation and incorporation. I hope that I'll be able to expand on this theme throughout the summer, and incorporate more of Duncombe's ideas not only into my analysis of media, but into my everyday practices.


It's been great getting to know all of you; take care of yourselves. You know how to find me.


-kayla

2 comments:

I. Reilly said...

keep writing, kaylopoptica. i look forward to reading...

i.

Greg said...

I defently look forward to reading some sweet, grammatically correct, and insightful writing!